welcome

I must learn to love the fool in me
the one who feels too much
talks too much
takes too many chances
wins sometimes and loses often
lacks self-control
loves and hates
hurts and gets hurt
promises and breaks promises
laughs and cries.


dailies
Kickette
ESPNstar
Duchess Lane

day 2 of intensive studying 16/11

day 1 - didn't manage to look and try out past yr papers :(
Day 2 - I thought I only had 4 weeks of notes to cover, instead I had 5. so, I wasn't able to cover lecture 5 and once again past year papers.

Nevertheless. These 2 days were commendable. I managed to study way more than I usually do this sem. Yes I know I ought to but still good job!

Tmr's gonna be way tougher. I plan to do the whole sem's lectures. I shall rest well and prepare myself for that battle. please let me cover up to lecture 10 at least:/