welcome

I must learn to love the fool in me
the one who feels too much
talks too much
takes too many chances
wins sometimes and loses often
lacks self-control
loves and hates
hurts and gets hurt
promises and breaks promises
laughs and cries.


dailies
Kickette
ESPNstar
Duchess Lane

trying to look and think positive

got a wake up call from prof today. I really need to piece all that I've learnt together. I need to pick out all the theories along with the names of the creator and the year. It's only less than 3 weeks to exams. That I know. But simply, my style of studying doesn't seem to be suitable. So in this 3 weeks, I'll try my best to pick out all the theories, attach them to specific lectures. Pls pls pls let this work.

My commendable achievement today 27/10.
I read 3 articles. Not bad. But not good. I must read more more more!