welcome

I must learn to love the fool in me
the one who feels too much
talks too much
takes too many chances
wins sometimes and loses often
lacks self-control
loves and hates
hurts and gets hurt
promises and breaks promises
laughs and cries.


dailies
Kickette
ESPNstar
Duchess Lane

4 Nov

My conclusion from the consultation with my prof is that.. I'm not linking whatever I read to the lect topic. I'm focusing on the wrong thing.

My conclusion from looking at the pamphlet that teaches one how to cope with anxiety.. I'm experiencing irrational brain block because i can't recall what I studied.

End product = C for mid terms. this is 30%

What's positive out of this is that at least now I know what is wrong. and finals is 60%. At least there's still some hope of getting out of this "C' which is only worth 2.5. I don't mind a "B-" at least that's worth 3.0.

CAP 3.5.. I still have 2 sems to try. if I really don't hit that NEVER MIND. go out and look for a job and then study part time