welcome

I must learn to love the fool in me
the one who feels too much
talks too much
takes too many chances
wins sometimes and loses often
lacks self-control
loves and hates
hurts and gets hurt
promises and breaks promises
laughs and cries.


dailies
Kickette
ESPNstar
Duchess Lane

videos + dog + ball

ytd i went you tube-ing for Britain's Got Talent. i know the 09 season is finished already and the winner is Diversity but still i wanted to watch the semis, i wanted to see their talented acts.. i really like Julian Smith, he's a saxophone player and wow... i really like his playing.. i know there's all the big hoohaa over Susan Boyle but sorry i don't like her singing very much. I have had enough of Opera Singers from America's Got Talent 2008 =) I totally did not enjoy the act by Stavros Flatly. To be honest I have no idea what's so entertaining about them. I know it takes a lot of courage to bare your chest and dance around in quite a lame manner but i doubt this is an act fit for the Queen. You guys shld check their acts out on YouTube under the channel- BritainsSoTalented or BritainsGotTalent09... currently i don't seem to be able to log into my sis's youtube acct

ytd i also watched MTV Movie Awards 09. click on the link below to access the web. The entire show is put online
MTV Movie Awards 09 - Videos

I don't understand the show. Quite a lot of sacarsm and *unknown*... I don't know why would Eminem appear on this show as a performer.. I tot he should be those act cool kind that don't like to appear on dumb shows? oops. I mean he is not nominated for anything.. During his performance so many words are censored. Imagine a censored version of Eminem's performance x_x

the biggest talking point of this show is this guy, Austrian fashion reporter Bruno

his attire is not vr fashionable.. in fact i tot it was weird.. the feathers actually do fall off. anyway he was flying above everyone when he was supposed to be giving out the Best Male Actor award.. but somehow he fell and landed on Eminem =x Boy.. Eminem's super duper pissed. I don't know if it's payback time for Eminem but omg it's rude

then there was the MTV Generation award.. one super duper lo0000000000ong speech by 3 human/dogs. it was so boring and i hv no idea why is the old man crying, not sure if he's even really crying... But congrates Ben Stiller.. I think he deserves it =)


Just now i went down for breakfast and saw this well groomed dog sitting alone on a chair. I was thinking "er.. where's the owner?" looked around and saw no one who looked like the dog's owner.. then next thing i know the dog was on the floor then zoom it ran away! omg! is this an abandoned dog???? afterward i told my mum abt it and she was like "is it long-haired? i've seen that dog before. it's a very well trained dog who knows how to run back to its owner".. i was thinking "are you sure?????" I couldn't really believe her words but hopefully it's true becos it would be quite sad if it was really an abandoned/ lost dog

breaking news!! Gareth Barry left AV for Man City for 12M!! wth last season Liverpool wanted to buy him but AV demanded 18M. 18M vs 12M. Liverpool VS Man City. Champion League football vs no european football. OMG OMG OMG. i'm not happy... $ is so evil and so is the Filthy Rich Man City

it is also rumored that KAKA has left AC milan for Real Madrid.. err... i dunno if it's good news or not..