I must learn to love the fool in me
the one who feels too much
talks too much
takes too many chances
wins sometimes and loses often
lacks self-control
loves and hates
hurts and gets hurt
promises and breaks promises
laughs and cries.
Kickette
ESPNstar
Duchess Lane
|
today's good friday. I must say that it's really quite GOOD!
Went to the Harvey Norman Warehouse sales and bought a TV. I wonder what are we going to do with the previous one. Looked around at the Laptop section, I didn't see any SONY laptops though. I though VAIO is pretty not too sure about its specs. I'm kinda fussy about buying a laptop so i thought i better start looking out ASAP. I want either a 12 inch or 13.3. 14 is still acceptable. I just don't want a mini 10 inch or a mega 16 although it's cheaper. Then the lighter the better. Hopefully it's something that looks nice but NOT pink. Also the usual, 2GB ram at least plus webcam (1.3 mega pixel if possible). And according to my dad's wishes "don't need to be as powerful as a desktop".
Went to IMM and looked around at Best Denki. I know it's dumb to be looking at electronics again. Saw the same fridge but $10 cheaper. Forgot to measure the size of our current 1 so we didn't buy. We really need to change our fridge, the freezer is spoiling. You can almost never find a normal sized ice cube in the tray. It is 100% rounded and smaller than what it should be. Sometimes it'll disappear -.-
Also bought Guitar Heros World tour. Quite fun but because we don't have enough remotes we can't play the guitar and the drums together. Really retarded because we are so noob =x
This weekend's soccer matches i don't know if i should watch. I've a very bad feeling that this IS the end of liverpool's season already. 1-3 defeat to Chelsea at home is too serious. So byebye Champion league and probably byebye Premier League title. I think it'll all go down to the wire. Depends on whether Man U will drop anymore points and whether Chelsea will capitalise on the top 2's possible drop of points. I'm such a lousy supporter =(
|
|
today's good friday. I must say that it's really quite GOOD!
Went to the Harvey Norman Warehouse sales and bought a TV. I wonder what are we going to do with the previous one. Looked around at the Laptop section, I didn't see any SONY laptops though. I though VAIO is pretty not too sure about its specs. I'm kinda fussy about buying a laptop so i thought i better start looking out ASAP. I want either a 12 inch or 13.3. 14 is still acceptable. I just don't want a mini 10 inch or a mega 16 although it's cheaper. Then the lighter the better. Hopefully it's something that looks nice but NOT pink. Also the usual, 2GB ram at least plus webcam (1.3 mega pixel if possible). And according to my dad's wishes "don't need to be as powerful as a desktop".
Went to IMM and looked around at Best Denki. I know it's dumb to be looking at electronics again. Saw the same fridge but $10 cheaper. Forgot to measure the size of our current 1 so we didn't buy. We really need to change our fridge, the freezer is spoiling. You can almost never find a normal sized ice cube in the tray. It is 100% rounded and smaller than what it should be. Sometimes it'll disappear -.-
Also bought Guitar Heros World tour. Quite fun but because we don't have enough remotes we can't play the guitar and the drums together. Really retarded because we are so noob =x
This weekend's soccer matches i don't know if i should watch. I've a very bad feeling that this IS the end of liverpool's season already. 1-3 defeat to Chelsea at home is too serious. So byebye Champion league and probably byebye Premier League title. I think it'll all go down to the wire. Depends on whether Man U will drop anymore points and whether Chelsea will capitalise on the top 2's possible drop of points. I'm such a lousy supporter =(
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
sports weekend
touching advert
1st quarter recall
honda jazz display!
well since i'm not feeling vr happy now. might as ...
5 more days
this has been a rather weird week.. i'm doing hous...
the champion league draw is out!!! omg.. i laughed...
these few weeks have been boring... ok maybe excep...
i've a hole in my face!
By month:
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
|
affiliates.
cinDy
chaRIS
huiLI
huiNING
huiQI
JOOzhi
KAIsim
KHAIting
pO
ruiYING
siewGHIM
yL
AJ harmoc 08
sWiss fLamerS
jAne
aNita
vEra
junLI
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.
keming
swiss
aj 33/07
FASS

i'm a soccer fanatic
bear with it
or leave
loner
bleak
that's ME =D
WANTS =p
AX watch
GUESS watch
FOSSIL watch
NUM bag
a sling bag
running shoes
a new mobile, maybe X10
grey jeans
pretty flip flops
NEEDS
#1 CAP 3.5. i shall not be too greedy
 Adopted Trees.
|