welcome

I must learn to love the fool in me
the one who feels too much
talks too much
takes too many chances
wins sometimes and loses often
lacks self-control
loves and hates
hurts and gets hurt
promises and breaks promises
laughs and cries.


dailies
Kickette
ESPNstar
Duchess Lane

at night

wad do u think of when u lie in bed every night?
recently I hv Been thinking abt sch work. weird thing Is that while I m awake I dun bother to think of it or do anything abt it. such irony
the other thing I thing I do is reflection. got a conclusion that I cud hv been cheated and made use of. I can choose to think of it negatively or in my usual happier version. of course I wish the positive version is the truth, but we shld prepare for the worse

mAybe I shld blog more often as a form of reflection. or release. blog entries shall always be ambiguous. I hope I can succeed in doing that cos the net is real scAry